What to ExpectWhen you come to Revive Chiropractic Centers, you’ll experience a very open, friendly and relaxed environment. At our practice we use open bay adjusting and we’ll explain what that is and why we do it when we see you. We’re always looking for new ways to help people!
A Dedicated TeamOur friendly team members will make you feel right at home. Our chiropractic assistant Dani will greet you at the front desk with a big smile! She ensures that everyone can get their appointments scheduled in a timely fashion. Our tech chiropractic assistant Nicole helps assist Dr. Nicholas with examinations, patient questions, re-exams, X-rays and marketing.
Your First VisitAfter completing paperwork in the office or online, we’ll have you read a brochure, and then we’ll give you an office tour. Next, the following will take place:
- You’ll watch a short video.
- We’ll look over your paperwork and figure out what’s going on with your health.
- We’ll do a consult and screening to determine if chiropractic can help. If not, Dr. Nicholas will let you know at that time and there will be no charge.
- If we see there’s a high probability you have subluxations we will go forward with other exam tests. These include a Surface Electromyography (SEMG), a range of motion and X-rays if needed.
- We will schedule your new patient report visit where Dr. Nicholas will explain what he found and make recommendations.